In the Postbox



Here are some of the books which I have been lucky enough to receive from Publishers recently. I have already read Tell the Wolves I'm Home so will be posting my review shortly. The Sleeping Army by Francessa Simon should be an interesting take on Viking Mythology and After Such Kindness by Gaynor Arnold features a fictionalised account of the friendship between Lewis Carroll and Alice Liddell. This is How it Ends looks set to be a bestseller with Kathleen McMahon tipped as an author to watch. I am also really excited to read the second thrilling novel from Julia Crouch as I adored Cuckoo (review to follow). The first one I intend to read though will be Dreams: Book 1 in the Sarah Midnight Trilogy by Daniela Sacerdoti. I adored Daniela's first novel and I can't wait to read Dreams.

Comments