Tide Book 2 of The Sarah Midnight Trilogy


I am currently reading this book which is a follow up to the fantastic Dreams. I adore Daniela's writing style and I have been eagerly awaiting this release. It's finally here, officially published tomorrow February 21st but already available in some stores. Check out my facebook badge below I am so excited about this book I have made the cover my profile pic. I will be reviewing this as soon as I can.
Click on the Daniela Sacerdoti tag on this post to see my reviews and other posts about Daniela's books.

Comments

  1. Hi Lisa,
    as I can't see any other way to contact you, I leave here a message.
    I'm Carmen Stefanescu from:
    http://shadowspastmystery.blogspot.ro/
    I signed to follow your blog. I'd be glad if you could honor mine, too.

    I live in Romania, better known as Dracula's country. I am a teacher of English and German in my own town and country.

    Would you, please, be so kind to accept reading and reviewing my paranormal romance Shadows of the Past? It fits into your genre choice categories, according to the info you have on your page. My novel was released on 4th December as an e-book by Wild Child Publishing, USA. If the answer is affirmative I can send you a PDF provided by the publisher. It's not erotica, as all romance I write I keep at the sweet level. I have a feeling you will enjoy the story.
    It has everything you like: Medieval England -history, fantasy - ghosts, Wicca - pagan!
    I'm not rushing you! when you have the time!
    my email:
    carmens007atyahoodotcom

    I am on Goodreads and Book blog, too!
    Best regards and thank you for your time!
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carmen, I will email you, thanks so much for your comment I would love to hear more about your book. I will send you an email.

      Delete

Post a Comment