Literary Gifts Website and a discount offer.


Hey all, I'm going to make a wild assumption here, but I 'm guessing that if you have stopped by my blog then you have an interest in literature. Well if the answer is yes then read on. In partnership with the amazing Literary Book Gifts who create and sell the lovely literary themed items you can see here, I have a special discount code for my blog readers. Just look at the gorgeous things you can buy.





Iliad Tote Bag





The Picture Of Dorian Gray Tote Bag


Beowulf T-shirt


So if you want to get your hands on some gorgeous literary tote bags or t-shirts head to https://literarybookgifts.com/ and use the discount code LISAREADSBOOKS20 which will get you a 20% discount. You can use the code at any time and against any item on the site. Happy Shopping.

Comments