Watch Over Me Pocket Edition




Publishing tomorrow 14th March is a pocket edition of one of my favourite books of the last few years. Watch Over Me by Daniela Sacerdoti.
Last month I reviewed her newest book Tide; which is the second book in the Sarah Midnight trilogy. However Daniela is a prolific author and wrote a wonderful paranormal romance Watch Over Me which was my first taste of her writing style. This is an irresistible book, you won't be able to put it down.

My original review of January 2012


I adored this beautiful, haunting and romantic tale set in the Scottish highlands. Eilidh is heartbroken after losing a baby and ending her marriage and finds solace in the quiet village where she had spent time with her grandmother as a child. Reconnecting with the slower pace of village life and with old friends including single Dad Jamie, Eilidh begins to heal. I loved the idea of the spirit of Jamie’s mother Elizabeth match-making from beyond the grave; it is a unique idea which encapsulates the spirit of the novel that there is a reason for everything and that destiny prevails. Daniela is a smart and talented writer who has carefully crafted the world of her story, all of the characters even the minor ones are fully rounded and the sense of place in the novel is incredibly vivid. This is a gorgeous and ethereal debut which will have wide appeal. I hope to see much more from this author. (Black and White Publishing)

I hope the release of the pocket edition brings this wonderful book to many new readers

Comments